Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I Take Pictures of My Food

I just recently got an iPhone and have fallen under its spell. I'm often charging my phone at least once a day because I can't put it down! I can play games, take pictures of everything and make 7 second videos to share with my friends. Whats not to like?
I made a previous entry where I posted all the pictures I took with my phone. The phone my friends gave the nick name "garage door opener". Now that I have a new beautiful phone that takes good quality pictures I'll share them with you. They're nothing special but it will give you an idea of what a normal meal at my house is like. Enjoy!


Deer steak, tangy fruit and nut quinoa, almond asparagus and sausage.


Breakfast burrito


Tourtiere, spinach salad and broccoli.


Balsamic garlic mushrooms on pork tenderloin, herb mustard mashed potatoes and grilled zucchini.


Assorted inari.


Peanut butter and jam imperial cookie.


Balsamic mushrooms and walnut salad.


Omelette(I forget whats in it)and hash browns.


Red curry and peanut butter vegetable pasta with a spinach salad and smoothie.


Pork chop with a herb citrus rub, balsamic mushroom mashed potatoes with a watermelon, goat cheese and pecan salad.


Herb potatoes, marinated BBQ'ed chicken(I forget what the marinade was)and a salad which I also forget what it was.


Beet and grape salad with a yogurt dressing.


Blue cheese and mushroom omelette with balsamic vinegar on top and hash browns.

-Marielle

No comments:

Post a Comment